As you know, Cambodia – and Sihanoukville particularly – is still not the top destination of remote workers, Internet entrepreneurs and freelancers looking for laid back environment to work on their startups or projects. We met many people here who attempted to do this in Sihanoukville and all said that the Fitness Resort is great place to do it. So this year we decided to make a special offer for people like you, people who don’t fall into tourist category.
Two in one: get your work done and get in the best shape in your life!
What we have for you:
- Room: 490 USD/month
- Bungalow: 550 USD/month
Included in the package, free of charge:
- comfortable, full equipped, clean, serviced rooms and bungalows
- good Internet connection. minimum 1Mb for each user, stable fiber optic connection. WiFi covers all the area, including garden and gym.
- worry-free living. focus on your work (and fitness if you want), leave the rest to us: daily laundry, cleaning, free breakfast, unlimited supply of bottled drinking water
- old-school 80’s style analogue, open-air bad-ass gym in the garden. Get offline sometimes and work your hardware out!
- individual training plan for you. Depends on your goals, needs and wants. Professional advice and supervision
- sport classes (if there are enough of interested people): Circuit/Crossfit training, Muay Thai, Krav Maga, MMA, Aerobics, Stretching…
- relaxing area (for now with pool table and ps2)
- beautiful tropical garden where you can relax or work
- flat screen TV with USB and HDMI sockets in rooms/bungalows
Please mind that the resort is quite small, so we can offer only 4 rooms and 4 bungalows. If you are interested, please contact us now, so that we could make arrangements.
Important Cambodian Visa advice: please get the correct visa upon arriving to Cambodia. On the border ask for ORDINARY VISA (instead of tourist visa) which is only 5$ more, but can be extended 3, 6 or 12 months without the need of leaving the country. We can’t even count how many people wanted to stay longer with us and had to make a trip to the border to get the right visa.
Digital Nomad Package details
During rainy season we don’t run restaurant per se, but you can ask any of our staff to prepare meals for you. It’s a small, family run place, so after few days staff will know your eating habits.
We also have a tradition of evening dinners. We eat all together at a big table, sharing stories, knowledge and jokes. Since this place is a fitness resort, meals are of a highest quality: healthy and delicious. If you’re vegetarian, paleo diet follower, into lean gains regime or have any other special requirements, please let us know the first day.
Dinners are not included in the package price. We simply share the costs of each meal, which is usually 6 $ per dinner per person. Of course you can eat out in town much cheaper (or order a pizza or hamburger) but give it a try at least once. Here the table is always full of quality fish & meats, steamed vegetables, salads, soups and fruits. And you can eat as much as you want!
Please mind that we do not run 5* hotel or professional co-working space. We don’t have swimming pool or AC (but rooms and bungalows are designed to have good airflow). But we know that you are not ordinary tourist and your needs are different.
Here you can work (and work out) safely: we know that your type of work often requires carrying expensive electronics, gadgets, or data that you keep forgetting to backup.
Gym training and sport classes are for absolutely everyone. If you never did any sport activities it’s perfectly fine, you can start it here without any stress or pressure. We have many gym/class members at all levels of fitness and experience.
at 5 pm we have aerobic/dance class. This requires music and it’s loud (but reasonably loud). If you don’t mind one or one and a half hour of music a day for 3 days a week, everything should be fine.
The place really relaxed. You can focus on whatever you have to do. At the same time you have easy access to town, beaches, bars and parties, everything is in a short riding distance in this town.
If you need any help or assistance (rent or buy motorbike, find reliable driver or find any other service) we can contact you with people we trust.
Last thing – if you never experienced rainy season in tropics – it’s rough and it can kick ass. Especially when you do heavy exercise. But don’t be worried about that, after 2 or 3 months it will make you indestructible 🙂